APC’s Back-UPS provides enough battery backup power so you can work through short and medium length power outages. It also safeguards your equipment against damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility, phone and networks lines. Along with the rest of its standard features, like compatibility with our auto-shutdown software, the Back-UPS 550 and 700 are the perfect units to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost data.
Computer, monitor and other critical devices running when the power goes out or fluctuates outside safe levels. “Surge Only” Outlets protect printers, faxesor other non-critical devices without reducing battery capacity. Data Line Surge Protection guards against surges and spikes traveling over analog phone line or Ethernet network lines PowerChute oftware lets you use your computer to access additional power protection and management features:
* Preserves your work, shuts down system during outages
* Restarts your system, imizing work disruptions
* Enables customization of your Back-UPS settings
* Monitors and displays power and battery status LED Status Indicator and Audible Alarms give the status of UPS functions and power. Push Button Circuit Breaker enables quik recovery rom overloads.
* Free technical support via phone and web. Automatic Diagnostic Testing ensures your unit is ready when you need it.