Somet Integration is one of the most veteran and leading companies in Israel in the area of Data Centers and critical Facilities.
Since its establishment in 1987, Somet Integration has focused on providing total solutions in the areas of power, communication infrastructures, Control & Management Systems for Data Center facilities and critical sites.
Somet Integration provides comprehensive solutions that draw on knowledge and experience accumulated over decades in the area of energy and infrastructures, integrating the very best quality products from leading producers such as: Triton, Exide, Delta, APC, MGE, Schneider-Electric, PDI, ONYX, Active Power, Vutlan control systems, PowerShield, CyberSwitching.
Somet Integration specializes in design and implementation of complex turnkey projects. It provides project managers and guidance by certified in-house engineers, qualified at manufacturer training centers to provide comprehensive solutions.
The Company’s project portfolio includes:
- Implementing end-to-end Data Center facility projects operating at mVAs power, including InRow and InRoom cooling systems, UPS systems and batteries, busbars, communication
- and server racks, control systems and software for energy infrastructure management. In addition, the Company provides service at the customer’ssite after project handover.
- Implementing UPS and battery projects at a power of 12 MVA including electrical infrastructures, DC panels, and battery control and management systems.
- Design and implementation of a sophisticated control system including smart electrical systems, multimedia and communication systems, dedicated furniture for dozens of call center operators and provision of comprehensive support after project handover.
- Design and implementation of mobile UPS and battery plants including a dedicated mobile structure, electrical infrastructures and cooling and communication systems.
Somet Integration offers 24/7 service through a support center, service engineers and certified technicians throughout Israel. Service includes a computerized spare parts warehouse having an inventory of thousands of items to ensure the uninterrupted operational and business flow of Company customers. As part of customer service, Somet Integration carries out ongoing proactive maintenance and breakdown repair, in accordance with manufacturer instructions and in compliance with international ISO quality and service standards.